Looking for great deals to enjoy activities, food and shopping? We bring you news of 40% off ticket prices, 1-for-1 deals, promo codes and discounts
COVID-19 continues to impact everyday life in Singapore, from the ubiquity of face masks (or face shields) to the continued closure of playgrounds at some of our fave kid-friendly restaurants. But there is still (safe) fun to be had – summer isn’t totally cancelled! So check out all these promo codes on activities, membership discounts, offers on virtual camps and online learning resources, as well as discounts on dining. Stay tuned as we continue to update this list!
Due to the rapidly changing situation, always call to check ahead that these promotions and deals are still active and are in line with current Covid-19 restrictions.
Click to jump to…
Audible – the world’s largest producer of spoken word entertainment and audiobooks – has a huge library of free audiobooks and podcasts available for kids. This includes a massive selection of stories across six different languages. So if you’re working from home and could use a screen-free break, mama, have the kiddos settle down for storytime (at a quick glance we saw classics like Winnie the Pooh, Peter Rabbit, and Harry Potter). Audible can be streamed for free on desktop, laptop, phone or tablet.
Golden Village has a fab deal for $2.50 off tickets on DBS PayLah! every Wednesday! Simply tap on the GV icon in the PayLah! app to make your bookings for standard 2D, standard 3D, Gemini, Deluxe Plus and Duo Deluxe tickets.
One Faber Group has a number of special deals for DBS/POSB, UOB, Mastercard, NTUC, SAFRA and PAssion cardholders, including 40% off tickets like the Cable Car rides, 1-for-1 deals and more.
Sentosa Island thankfully remains open, and there’s free admission to the Sentosa Express, plus cars can also enter the island for free until 30 September 2021 (waiving the regular $6 toll). Parking fees have been made more affordable too!
Skyline Luge has launched a new “Luge Play” annual pass at just $40 that includes two free rides followed by unlimited rides at $5 each, along with 25% off other combos and some other limited-time goodies. Visit the link for other promotions!
Snow City is always a hit with our tropical kiddos, and currently, they’re offering special promos for UOB and PAssion cardholders and NTUC members!
Wildlife Reserves Singapore is currently offering 2-Park Admission for $50! The ticket entitles you to visit Singapore Zoo and River Safari within 7 days, without the need to book a time slot.
Book Depository is having a sale of up to 50% off if you’re looking for new reads to get lost in while staying indoors! The sale applies to hundreds of great books, plus you can browse plenty of deals on amazing titles for all ages.
We’re so glad spas and salons can remain open (however, facial services are put on pause till 13 June 2021) and EstheClinic is our go-to for painless and effective hair removal. For a limited time, their full range of IPL treatments is 50% off for the first trial.
Flower Addict, one of our fave florists in Singapore, is still delivering throughout the heightened alert. What better way to brighten your day (or that of a friend) than with a gorgeous burst of colour and life? Use promo code ADDICTED to take $10 off your first order; just be sure to place orders well in advance because we hear business is blooming!
Do you have KrisFlyer miles expiring? There’s no better time to head to KrisShop, which is offering up to 60% off on over 400 deals ranging from beauty, to electronics, to toys and homewares, with free shipping on orders $75 and above. Plus KrisFlyer members will earn 1.5 KrisFlyer miles for every $1 spent.
Utama Spice, which makes a range of natural aromatherapy products including soaps, bug spray, yoga mat spray and more, is offering free shipping on all online orders till 13 June with the promo code KEEPCALM. You can also take 20% off a minimum purchase of 5 products from now till 31 May with the code TAKE20.
There are so many deals on takeaway food right now – in fact, we’ve compiled a whole list of them in our ultimate guide to 50+ food delivery deals here! Highlights include 50% off Indian takeaway, 1-for-1 on Michelin-starred ramen, 25% off self-pickup Italian Amó, 25% discount off Beauty in the Pot, 40% off on all takeaway crab purchases from No Sign Board Seafood, 15% off PizzaExpress and lots more. Other cannot-miss promos include:
- Chope is offering takeaway deals of up to 50% off!
- Check out Marina Bay Sands’s Gourmet Takeaway platform, which launched with dishes from all of MBS’s best eateries and has great perks and discounts for Sands Rewards LifeStyle members.
- Craving pizza? PizzaExpress is giving away a FREE USA Hamburger Pizza with every $60 spent on delivery! Plus enjoy 15% off your total bill when you takeaway or arrange for self pick up via Oddle Eats with promo code 15OFFSPU from any of their three outlets.
Read more: Same-day alcohol deliveries!
Check out our list of exclusive promos and discount codes for 2021 summer camps, just for Sassy Mama readers:
- BlockCyber Pte Ltd is offering a $50 early bird discount for Sassymama readers with promo code Sassy50. For repeat campers, use code WelcomeBack for a $70 discount.
- British Council is offering up to 25% discount on bundle spends! Get a 10% discount off 1 week of camp, a 15% discount off 2 weeks camp, 20% discount off 3 weeks and 25% off four weeks of summer camp.
- Canvass Holistic Camps is offering two complimentary adult self-care yoga or sound meditation class worth $90 when you book kids’ camps before 30 May 2021.
- Creative Hearts Music and Performing Arts Camps gives you 10% off if you register/pay six weeks before camp starts! Plus get a special 10% Sassy Mama discount (quote SassyCH), a 10% Sibling or Friend Discount, or 10% off for more than one camp (excl. recording experience). Discounts capped at 20% off.
- Trehaus will be doing a mixture of arts, sports, nature and history in their full-day summer camps. Kids will get to make terrariums, enjoy art jamming, practice mindfulness, try out STEM learning and enjoy multi-sports activities! Enjoy group discounts of up to 30% if more than one child is signing up.
Want more promo codes and deals for some of Singapore’s best summer camps? Click here for a full list!
- ArtScience Museum remains open (with limited admission), and in the meantime, they’ve got heaps of online resources including craft tutorials, Online Talks and performances from musicians and performing artists.
- KidsSTOP Singapore has cool, helpful weekly instructional videos (20 in total!) with its online series Science o’Clock Junior: Pepper’s Lab.
- National Library Board has weekly virtual storytelling sessions for children in English, Malay, Chinese and Tamil – these videos are from last year’s Circuit Breaker period, but will still come in handy now.
- Playeum has free 45-minute video tutorials on Instagram, where kids are encouraged to take charge of their own maker projects at home.
- National Gallery, Singapore has created a dedicated kids’ website, Gallery Kids where you can explore paintings from around Southeast Asia, listen to tales from animated storytellers and make your own (digital) splat paintings with My INK-credible Adventure inspired by Yeo Shih Yun. You can also take a virtual tour of the gallery’s collections through Google Arts & Culture.
- SRT’s The Little Company has introduced its Playhouse of Theatrical Activities online with fun weekly ideas and activities for kids. There are lots of activities drawing on characters and scenes from SRT’s past productions. Cut out stick puppets, download colouring sheets, check out drama games for older kids, be a journalist for a day and more.
- Find even more fun stay-home activities here to stay stimulated and engaged this summer!
This list will be updated as more information becomes available; please let us know if you have an offer to add!