Celebrate the first lady in the family this Mother’s Day by whisking her away for a well-deserved meal or staycation at Hilton Singapore. The hotel offering a ‘Mum Dines Free’ promotion and Foodie Staycation experience for the month of May, attractively priced from $245 per night.
Opus Bar & Grill
Choices of Opus’ Premium Sharing Cuts and Platters (priced from $138, serves two) include:
- Premium Butcher’s Platter of 600g U.S. Black Angus bone-in rib eye, 150g Wagyu rump cap, braised grain-fed Wagyu beef short rib and gourmet beef sausages
- Grilled Premium Seafood Platter of responsibly sourced whole MSC Boston lobster, local king prawns, MSC Atlantic scallops and 200g ASC Chilean salmon
- Signature 1kg U.S. Black Angus bone-in rib eye, dry-aged, marble score four
- Wagyu and Lobster Platter featuring 500g Australian Wagyu Sirloin and MSC-certified Boston lobster
- 1.2kg whiskey-aged Rangers Valley Wagyu Tomahawk, 360 days grain-fed, marble score five
Opus also offers a variety of appetizers, standout specialties and seafood dishes grilled to perfection. From 3 – 9 May, Opus Bar & Grill offers:
- Mum gets to dine for free when accompanied by three full paying adults.
- The Opus Steak-Cation, with savings of up to 55 percent and priced from $265 per night, is inclusive of an overnight stay, Opus sharing steak experience for two, two-hour free flow wine, breakfast, and complimentary Wi-Fi. The package is fully prepaid upon booking and non-cancellable.
il Cielo Italian-Japanese Rooftop Dining
From 4 – 8 May, il Cielo offers:
- Enjoy ‘Mum Dines Free’ offer when ordering three full paying Italian or Japanese five-course tasting menu priced from $138 per person
- The il Cielo Gourmet Staycation, with savings up to 50 percent and priced from $345 per night, is inclusive of an overnight stay, a bespoke five-course Italian-Japanese tasting menu, breakfast and complimentary Wi-Fi. The package is fully prepaid upon booking and non-cancellable.
May All-Pink Mother’s Day Afternoon High Tea Set at Hilton
Hilton Singapore’s Executive Pastry Chef Cindy Khoo has curated a special All-Pink Mother’s Day Afternoon High Tea Set for mum.
The set is priced at $78 for two persons and diners have an option to upgrade the experience with a premium seafood platter at an additional of $58 or add on $20 per person to enjoy free flow prosecco.
Even better, mum gets to dine free with three paying guests opting for the All-Pink Mother’s Day Afternoon High Tea sets for the whole month of May.
From 1 – 31 May (2 PM – 4 PM), May All-Pink Mother’s Day Afternoon High Tea Set offers:
- $78 for two persons and Mum dines free with order of two afternoon high tea sets. Guests have the option to add on $58 for a premium seafood platter and additional $20 per person to enjoy free flow prosecco
- The All-Pink Mum Afternoon High Tea, Seafood & Prosecco Staycation, with savings of up to 60 percent from $245 per night, is inclusive of All-Pink Afternoon High Tea Set, a premium seafood platter, a bottle of prosecco, breakfast for two and complimentary premium Wi-Fi. The staycation package is fully prepaid upon booking and non-cancellable.
There is no better way to spend quality time with mum than over a leisurely afternoon tea.